This Notice sets out the details of how Trowbridge Area Community Future (TCAF) will deal with information collected about you.
Who we are
|Trowbridge Community Area Future
The Civic Centre
St Stephens Place
Registered Charity Number : 1165254
|TCAF also co-ordinates a project which helps ensures the Trowbridge Community have direct access to statutory, community, voluntary and charitable groups operating in the area.
The Community Hub, Unit 19 The Shires
What information do we collect about you?
We collect the personal data that you may volunteer, attend a youth club, register for an event or as part of e-newsletter sign-ups and visitor survey or you may be a partner organisation or visitor to The Community Hub, The Shires.
Personal information we collect may include:
- your name, title, gender and date of birth
- postal address, email address and phone number
- current interests and activities
- any other information provided by yourself at the request of TCAF.
When we ask you to provide your personal information we will let you know why we are asking for it, and how we will use your data, by directing you towards this policy.
What we do with your information
Depending on your relationship with TCAF, and the preferences you have indicated, data we hold may be used by us for the following purposes:
- To send you promotional, marketing or fundraising information by post or electronic means. These types of communications can include:
- Informing you of events related to TCAF, such as day activities; day events, skate jams, community events, or workshops.
- News and updates about TCAF, such as via our e- newsletters.
- Other relevant communications based upon your relationship with TCAF.
- Data screening and cleansing, to check if we have accurate contact details for you.
- To send you surveys, and for market research purposes.
- Tools may be used to monitor the effectiveness of our communications with you, including email tracking, which records when an e-newsletter from us is opened and/or how many links are clicked within the message. The data from this tracking is generally used in an anonymised form.
You can opt out of any / all of our communications at any point simply by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
We periodically review records of supporters to ensure your data is as accurate as possible.
Who we might share your information with
We do not disclose personal data to any third parties or external organisations.
We are required to ensure any transfers of data will be done securely, in accordance with best practice, and in compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Your data will never be sold or passed to any third party for any other purpose.
How we keep your information secure
We have implemented security procedures, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from:
- unauthorised access;
- improper use or disclosure;
- unauthorised modification.
All our employees who have access to, and are associated with the processing of personal data, are legally obliged to respect the confidentiality of our visitors’ and supporters’ personal data.
How can I access the information about me, and correction of information?
You can ask us if we are keeping any personal data about you and you can also request to receive a copy of that personal data – this is called a Subject Access Request.
To make a Subject Access Request you will need to provide adequate proof of identity such as a copy of your passport, birth certificate or driving licence before your request can be processed.
Please try to be as clear as possible about the information you are seeking.
Once we have received your Subject Access Request and proof of identity, you will receive a response from us within 30 days and you will be able to get copies of any information we hold on you.
However, exemptions to disclosure may apply in some circumstances.
Subject Access Requests should be sent to:
TCAF Project Manager
Trowbridge Community Area Future
St Stephens Place, Trowbridge, Wiltshire, BA14 8AH
At any time you may request that we delete or correct your personal information. If you wish to correct any information on you held by TCAF, simply contact email@example.com.
Changes to our Privacy Notice
We regularly review our Privacy Notice, and may make changes from time to time. Any changes made will be posted on our website, and will apply from the time we post them.
How to contact us
If you have any comments on our Privacy Notice, or information we hold about you please contact us:
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or write to us at. TCAF Project Manager, Trowbridge Community Area Future, St Stephens Place, Trowbridge, Wiltshire, BA14 8AH.